At MEH Ry, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask for your personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of our site.
1. Information We Collect
- Log Data: Like many other websites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Personal Data: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to your email address, name, phone number, and address.
2. The Purpose of Collecting
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To ensure and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
3. Data Storage
Your data is securely stored on Webflow servers. The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
4. Your Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain rights under the GDPR. These include:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Contact Us